Thursday, August 09, 2007

Post MBA Salary

I won't go into any great detail, but I have made a spreadsheet with a guess of how much people will make after an MBA. Surprisingly, the two strongest factors I found are GMAT and pre-MBA salary.

To use:
You have to have a Google Account....
1. Click here. (opens a new window)
2. On the right hand side click File->Copy Spreadsheet...
3. Give it a name.
4. Put your data in the grey areas.

This is purely a guess!

To calculate your post-MBA salary you can also use MBA360. I have no idea if they are trust worthy or not, but their number ended close to my in a few examples. Keep in mind they say "total package" meaning bonus and everything. My calculation is base salary. They also let you calculate your return on investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home