Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Last night in Guadalajara


My last Michelada. When I was first introduced to a michelada, I thought it was a bad idea. You don't put stuff in beer. Now I wish I could get one in Chile.

How to make a Michelada:
  • A few drops of hot sauce, such as Valentina or Bufalo.
  • A few drops of Worcestershire sauce
  • A few drops of Maggi seasoning or soy sauce.
  • Squeeze a lime wedge (lemon wouldn't be strong nor sour enough).
  • Mix the ingredients in the glass.
  • Slowly add one 325 mL (12 Fl. oz.) Mexican beer (Sol or Corona).


Carlye! My house mate in Guadalajara. She and her crazy friends know of every party happening in Guadalajara.

Hilda and Fernando. The night I left Guadalajara happen to also be Fernando's birthday. His friends all gathered a trendy bar to celebrate. It is about 12:30 am when this picture was taken. My flight left at 6 am the next morning and I made it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home