Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It has started!




Monday during the moonless night, the head witch vowed never to sleep again until all descendents of medieval witch hunters were behind bars. Logically starting with the descendants of Matthew Hopkins (for readers from low context cultures, read foreigners), the head which decided to add at least one person to the FBI list of most wanted individuals. Probably mistaking me for Warren Steed Jeffs, the head witch determined that a sexy francophone accent must be equivalent to sex offender. Who will stop the coven before it is too late?

For those who do not know what I am talking about, ask Tara about her nightmares that involve me, the FBI and a 1960's levitating almond colored computer.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I don't know about the computer, but I did have a dream where the top of Capstone comes off and flys around Columbia...

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

I feel bizarre, yet strangely entertained with this post. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home